Thursday, March 8, 2012

mama needs a tool box!


Life has this mysterious way of sneaking up on you and I truly believe with all of my heart that the more time you spend making plans the more life loves to throw in a monkey wrench or two in your "oh so well made plans".  I use to stress about all of those monkey wrenches...I am a lady that loves to plan, hell I obsess over it, but as of late I have noticed more and more that as I make plans life has a way of changing them without my permission.  I use to get upset about it and allow it to cause a slight (or not so slight) episode of extreme tantrums to ensue, but the latest rain of money wrenches gave me cause to sit and wonder: a money wrench is a tool right?  So maybe life is seeing a plan I have made, notices it is a disaster, and it throws me a monkey wrench not to ruin my plans...but to teach me something to give me the tool(s) to make it better, to build it stronger.

I am ready for the monkey wrenches now.  Bring em on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment