Saturday, March 10, 2012

good morning blogging world!!

Hello and good morning! I thought I would send out a quick hiddy-ho-hello to my thousands (ok 4) readers before I start this crazy weekend!  Last night was a huge fondue success!  The ladies got together for Leanne's birthday and we melted a bucket of cheese and dipped all sorts of yummy things in it.  Oh it was delicious.  We gabbed and gossiped, sipped and gorged on melty cheesy heaven.  We all woke up a bit foggy today, bloody marys are on the menu this morning for sure, but it was a great time and as I said before I got to use my new fondue pot AND I made another food item from Pinterest.  Winning. So today I will help my sister move into her new place, meet for bloody marys, go wine tasting, meet up with my dad and little sister to get the truck load of girl scout cookies we ordered, and then go to dinner for day #2 of Leanne-a-palooza.  Then home to bed with my sexy MP.  Tomorrow we have a day off together so hopefully we will get to sleep in a bit (but not if Lyla gets her way) and some relaxing will be on the schedule....I hope.  Cheers to the weekend, cheers to fun with friends and family, and cheers to girl scout cookies....nom nom nom.

How MP and I wake up most mornings:

"Oh you wanted to sleep in?  Well too bad so sad my dear humans!!  It's 6:30am on a Saturday...every body up!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment