Friday, March 9, 2012

Have I mentioned this before?

Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?  No?  Well I loooooooooooooooove Pinterest.  I am a pinning fan-at-tic!!  You know how they have twi-hards, star wars geeks, and trekkies...well soon they will have a term for folks like me who are Pinterest obsessed.  I mentioned a few blog entries ago that I have been trying to make some of the things I have pinned because some of these ideas...ok most of them...are so effing easy and cool you would be a fool NOT to try them out.  So a few weeks ago I made fried pickles with the recipe that I got from Pinterest.  Ohhhh me oh my were they delicious.  So easy to make, and better then any I have had at a restaraunt.  Ohhhh yum.  Tonight I am going to make two yummies from Pinterest--some home made pesto sauce and some cheese fondue.  I have some basil that is about to turn and I was freaking out last night on what I was going to do with all of this basil, the idea of letting it go to waste was just unbearable, and voila! it hit me!  I shall try another pinterest recipe AND put to good use the brand new Cuisinart mini food processor I just bought off of Amazon.  Double win!  I am also going to make cheese fondue tonight for one of my best girlfriend's birthday.  Another pinterest recipe and another way to use my new fondue pot that I also got from Amazon.  Did I mention I went a little Amazon crazy with my tax return.  ya....I did.  Guilty as charged.  Warning: I am a sucker for kitchen-ness.  Ooohh it makes me drool.

So to summarize:
I love Pinterest.
I love food.
I love kitchen gadgets of all kinds.
Cheers.



http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/08/uses-for-pesto/

No comments:

Post a Comment