Friday, March 16, 2012

Bring on the rain!!!

Its supposed to rain this weekend, so in my best girl scout "prepared for everything" way I have stocked my house full of yumminess to cook all the weekend long!  Lots of crockpot food, soup ingredients, and plenty of stuff to make some Pinterest food!  Because of my readiness for the horrible weather it will be a sunny beautiful 75 degrees the entire weekend I just know it!  Ohhhh the irony!  Oh well, I will have an update on Monday with all of the greatness I have cooked whether its a balmy 75 degrees or a chilly 50 degrees and pouring rain. Never fear!  I will cook come hell or high water my friends!

Also an update on school.  I have an appointment to sit in on a class at the school I am thinking of applying to here pretty soon.  I am really looking forward to it.  Hopefully I can get a good idea of how the classes feel and the school works in general.  3 hours a day Monday through Thursday can be intense especially if I am going to work full time.  Hmmmmm.  Lots to think about.  I think better when I cook...back to the kitchen!!!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment