Monday, November 28, 2011

I AM BACK!

Hello dear friends!  I am so sorry I have left you lonely and abandoned for so long!  I have been on vacation and have neglected my blogging duties and for that I am very sorry.  However I think that if you hear what I have been doing in the last few days since we have spoken you shall forgive me :)  So in the last few weeks huge things have happened!  I finally turned 30!!  Remember that huge countdown I was doing...you remember...the one I would not stop talking about.  Well it finally came and went, as countdowns inevitably do, and wow was it a rockin good time!  My wine tasting trip up to the valley was a blast and a half, and while only 8 of the 20 that RSVPd were there, it was still a fun time.  We drank buckets of wine, and rocked out with out corks out!  Then came the weekend of Disneyland where my 3 best friends in the entire world converged together to join me in my happiest place on earth.  It was a great time filled with tons of wine (naturally) and lots of laughs.  What a special way to ring in a new decade.  My actual birthday was pretty mellow, with my sister and myself doing a little wine tasting and a little happy hour action, and then home to watch Disney movies--my sister really is a champ when it comes to my love for that cartoon mouse :).  So now I am 30, it has happened.  I have to say, much like everyone told me, it really didn't hurt as bad as I thought.  So far I find that 30 is looking good on me.  More about that later...hahahaha.

Cheers to being fabulous and 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment