Monday, January 2, 2012

Pinning.

I have recently discovered the glorious world of Pinterest.  Its amazing.  Its wonderful.  Its straight up magical.  I don't know how my life existed without it.  I truly am a new person. 

Its funny though trying to explain Pinterest to someone.  I attempted to do that the other day and I just ended by saying....oh never mind its just too effing splendiferous to put into words.  (Splendiforous?)  That really is the best way to explain it though...kind of like: if I have to explain what it is and why it is as important to the human race...then you don't deserve to know what it is.  The whole idea is (dare I say) kind of silly if you really think about it (but then again so is the word "once" when you say it over and over again...try it...once, once, once, once...weird).  Its just a bunch of peeps "pinning" things to a virtual pin board that they like.  For no other reason then to share an "ooooooooh pretty" or "mmmmmm that looks yummy" or "HAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny" thing they saw and share it with other pinners.  I mean really.  So all day you are glued to your computer or your phone (or in my case both at once...I have an addiction people I get it) and you lustfully look at billions of pictures of pretty, yummy, funny, neat, crafty shit.  Its amazing.  I am in love. 

Thank you Pinterest for giving me yet another reason to not do a lick of work today.  Thank you very much.

Pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment