Thursday, January 19, 2012

and like that....she was gone

My sister is my best friend.  We are thick as thieves and not a single day goes by when I don't speak to her.  I wake every morning and either call her or text her, and we spend all day talking and texting and chatting online.  So needless to say I am having a mild freak out attack that she just left for Argentina for 6 weeks, during which I will talk to her maybe every 3 days and usually via email.  Freaking.the.eff.out.  A few months ago my sister got laid off from her job and after pounding the pavement for a month solid looking for a new job and not finding anything she took this as a sign that she needed to do something she has always wanted to do but never has had the time to; travel.  She is on her way as we speak to spend the next month and some change traveling around Argentina, Chile, and Peru in search of an adventure.  I am excited for her, I am nervous for her, and I am going to miss her every single minute she is gone. 

I love you Megs.  Enjoy being a wilderness explorer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment