Friday, September 9, 2011

Fairy tails can come true...they can happen to you...if your young at heart!

I am so excited I just can't hide it!  I am bouncing off the walls in my prison cell of an office, feet tapping on the desk, shaking my arms in the air because (drum roll please) I AM GOING TO DISNEYLAND.  Now anyone that knows me knows that I go to Disneyland every year for my birthday and I will continue this until I have no more birthdays to celebrate.  I love it there.  However this trip is an extra special trip...this trip I am not only going to Disneyland with my most bestest friend in the whole wide world, but we have reservations for lunch at Club 33.  If you don't know what Club 33 is, take a second and google it and bask in the majesty of its exclusivity...go ahead....I will wait here..............

 OK!  So now that you know how AMAZING this opportunity is you can be appropriately jealous.  Yay!!  For as long as I have known about this exclusive club I have wanted to enjoy a meal there.  I mean yes I would love to join and be a member some day but the thousands of dollars a year in dues is juuuust out of my price range at the moment...14 years wait list or not.  I have always wanted to hunt someone out and see if I could swindle my way into getting a reservation from them.   Well my swindling days are over (at least for this adventure)!!  I have found an in!!  With this "in" we get into the Disneyland park for free...both parks...and we get to enjoy our 5 star lunch above the busy bustling streets of Disneyland's New Orleans Square.  We will be able to do what no one else in the park can do...sip adult beverages while we dine!!!  Ahhhhhh!!  It sounds kind of silly to pay this much for a meal (averages about $100 dollars a plate) just to sip on a beverage that will most likely cost about 3 times as much as they normally do, but to fully appreciate your overpriced experience you have to love Disney like we do.  The entire restaurant is filled with rare Disney memorabilia, and it is a place that Disney designed himself to be a sort of get away from the hustle and bustle of the park for super VIPs.  So in a little more then 22 hours my bestest friend Amanda and I will be one of those super VIPs and enjoy another one of the wonders that Disney has to offer!  We will take the park by storm like kids in a candy shop.  Stopping only to click our heels in the ecstatic joy of being at a place where your age flies out the window and you can feel comfortable acting like a kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment