Monday, July 30, 2012

God bless the USA.

For all of you that have known me for at least 15 seconds know I love wine and I love drinking it in mass quantities.  No sippin' and spittin' here folks.  So one of the last times I got hammer-towned with some of my bestest besties we were on our way down to Ventura to try on our bridesmaid dresses for my wine-soul-mate's wedding.  (p-to the-s friends, in 2 months I went from a hefty size 12 **cringe** to a size 8.  What is up bitches!?)  Anyway, as the occasion called for, we got swishy-swashy drunk and on the way home I was inspired to dance.  Shocking.  I danced and danced and sang horribly off key.  One of the songs I performed was an amazing sing-a-long to "Call me maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson, the official song of the summer.  In honor of that amazing memory and because I love doing silly things when I am soaked in wine I am posting this video of some amazing Marines doing a sing-along to the same wonderful song.  I love this video, I love the Marines, and I love wine, God bless the U-S-of A. 

Kitty kisses and hugs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment