Friday, June 1, 2012

too much fun=no writing

Ok so it has been forever and a day since I have written, and I deeply apologize but I have been having way too much fun.  My weeks have been packed with lots of super duper things and for some reason that translates into me not writing.  I don't know why, but I seem to be more inspired when I am mad or frustrated.  Hmmmmmm.  The biggest thing happening this week is me applying for grad school.  Yipes to the max people.  Once I apply (deadline is June 8th and we all know how this crazy cat lady loves to procrastinate) I will feel a lot better about consuming as much booze as I have been consuming recently.  Mmmmmm booze.  So for the meantime, because I have no idea what to write about and I am trying to save all of my wits for having to write my "I am so amazing and here is why:______ so please accept me into your school" essay I shall post my new song I am obsessed with.  Enjoy. 

Kitty kisses and loves :)


No comments:

Post a Comment